Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Wrestlemania 25 prediction

Final Card for WrestleMania 25

WWE Championship Match
Triple (c) vs. Randy Orton
What I say: I really think that Triple H will win but seems that Randy went so far for this title match, winning the Royal Rumble, get involve with MacMahon family. My last guess will be Randy Orton.


World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Match
Edge (c) vs. John Cena vs. Big Show
What I say: Edge is my favourite for this bout. But there are news saying he might need to take some time off to heal his injury, so the title probably will hand to John Cena, which is the outcome that I don't want to witness. Big Show just not a championship material because of the size of his body. If Cena win, I riot!!!


Intercontinental Championship Match
JBL (c) vs. Rey Mysterio
What I say: I pick Rey Mysterio.


Brother vs. Brother
Extreme Rules Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy
What I say: This match is setup because of the jealousy of the elder brother, Matt. He cost Jeff his WWE Title at the Royal Rumble in Jan by hitting him with the chair. I will pick Jeff to be the winner.


Elimination-Style Match
Ric Flair will be in the corner of the Legends while Mickey Rourke will be sitting at ringside
Chris Jericho vs. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, and Jimmy “Superfly”
What I say: Since this is 25th anniversary of WrestleMania, so I think the bad guy Jericho will not win!!


WWE & World Tag Team Championship Unification Match
Carlito & Primo (c) vs. John Morrison & The Miz (c)
What I say: John Morrison & The Miz are better in most of the way....... the skill, the interaction with audience etc etc.


The Streak On The Line
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
What I say: Prior to this match, people talking about Undertaker has 16-0 records for his 16 appearances in WrestleMania, in another word, he NEVER lost a match in WM. For Shawn Micheals, his advantage is he NEVER lost to Undertaker. They had 2 great matches (Hell in the Cell'97 and Royal Rumble'98), both interrupted by The Undertaker's brother, Kane.
I think WWE will want to keep The Undertaker's perfect record probably until 20-0.


Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Shelton Benjamin vs. MVP vs. Christian vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. CM Punk vs. Finlay vs. Kofi Kingston
What I say: I pick MVP.....


25-Diva Battle Royal
Advertised Divas: Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle, Eve, Gail Kim, Jillian, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Maria, WWE Divas Champion Maryse, WWE Women’s Champion Melina, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, and Tiffany
What I say: who care about this match anyway?


5th April is THE DAY!

No comments: